Hello Club New Flight member,
This week's edition features the latest Free Rides, new Legacy 600/650 aircraft available for charter, and special One-Way Flights and Pricing - around half of normal charter quotes. We hope you're having a great week. If there's any help or information we can provide please let us know.
The newest Club New Flight benefit- FREE RIDES are made available only to you the Club New Flight subscriber and will arrive in your inbox. Not available to the public or posted on any website, we send you several to many upcoming free private flights available nationwide.
- July 21, Cody WY - Jackson Hole WY, Piper Meridian, turboprop
- July 24, Tulsa OK - Salt Lake City UT, Learjet 35A, light jet
- August 4, Tampa FL - Charlotte NC, Citation CJ2, light jet
- August 10, Austin TX - Wichita, KS, Citation V light jet
Subject to specific date, time and airports. Free Rides are private charters and operated under FAA Part-135 regulations governing private charter operations, by DOT-registered and FAA-certificated air carriers who maintain full operational control at all times. Subject to change or cancellation without notice, not guaranteed flights.
FEATURED ONE-WAYS, EMPTY LEGS & CHARTER SPECIALS
10 selected below. 140 more and details are listed on this page.
● July 20, Tampa or any Florida - New York area, Learjet 60, midsize jet, starting $9,500
● July 23, Los Angeles area - Denver CO, Citation Excel, midsize jet, starting $7,900
● July 29, Washington DC - California, Gulfstream IV, large jet, starting $29,900
● July 29, Palm Springs CA - Jackson Hole WY, Citation Bravo, light jet, starting $6,500
● July 30, San Francisco area - Las Vegas NV, Phenom 100, light jet, starting $3,300
● August 1-4, California - Hawaii, Gulfstream IV, large jet, starting $41,000
● August 4, Napa CA - Santa Barbara CA, Citation Ultra, light jet, only $3,500
● August 9, Nashville TN - New York area, Learjet 45XR, midsize jet, starting $8,900
● August 18, California - Hawaii, Falcon 900EX, large jet, starting $33,000
● August 20, So. California - Kalispell / Glacier Park MT, Phenom 300, light jet, starting $7,800
140 more featured one-ways, empty legs, specials and details are listed here. Almost any routing is available, take advantage of our industry-wide reach.
BEAUTIFUL NEWER LARGE-CABIN LEGACY 600 AND LEGACY 650 NOW AVAILABLE FROM BOTH COASTS
The Embraer Legacy 600/650 series is one of the newest and most economical aircraft large cabin category. It’s range, speed and lower operating costs than similar capacity jets make it among the most popular of large cabin or "heavy" jets. The comfortable 13-passenger cabin features a height of 6'1", a walk-in rear lavatory, full galley including oven, microwave and coffee maker, entertainment system with 17-inch or 19-inch screens, and a split-cabin design.
The Legacy 600 and 650 are now chartering from both coasts. The 2008 Legacy 600 is available from the San Francisco, CA bay area, and the 2014 Legacy 650 from the New York metro area. These aircraft models offer charter fliers a host of proven benefits; large luxurious cabins, improved efficiency and lower operating costs (thus charter pricing), and dispatch reliability. They are versatile aircraft popular for both North American and international travel.
28 Embraer Legacy 600/650 jets are available in the US, all are 2002 or newer and all are third-party safety audited. Of these, just 3 are Legacy 650 models, 2013 or newer. They are based between New York, Texas and Phoenix, and available for charter nationwide or internationally.
Contact your charter manager at (800) 732-1653 or click to email: Nanette Poorman Michelle Murphy Blake Smith Aeriel Taka Kelan Poorman Mark Baroni Rick Colson
Wishing you the best, your team is standing by!
Click To See 12 Years of Aviation Leadership 2004-2016
About New Flight Charters
Celebrating its 13th anniversary in 2017, rated A+ by the BBB, and named to the Inc. 500 four consecutive years, New Flight Charters has arranged over 12,000 private domestic and international flights with top-rated aircraft, its Best Price Guarantee and a perfect safety history. The company features an acclaimed seven-member management team with a cumulative 49 years in private jet charter, 52 years FAA-certified experience, 114 years executive management experience, 23,200 hours pilot-in-command, and includes private and commercial pilots, former U.S. Air Force officer and retired law enforcement. Client and industry reviews are available on the New Flight Charters website. The company serves a wide variety of clientele including Fortune 500 companies, government heads of state, presidential campaigns, entertainment icons, private families and entrepreneurs.